Wednesday 31 July 2013

The New Pickle

Hello Everybody and welcome to the all new Clumsy Pickle website
This is to be the new home of all things Pickle related and is a marked difference from the original site. Due to the importance of social media nowadays I felt that the site needed to be a lot more dynamic and interactive. With this in mind I have moved it over to Blogger as I feel that a blog based site would be much more interesting plus there are lots of cool features on here that I never had before. 
For starters all the images posted will have pinterest buttons and all posts will have social media links etc. 
I will also be incorporating a lot more of my geekier stuff into the Pickle too. Some of you may know me as Elblondino (www.elblondino.co.uk) which is how this whole endeavour started. I have drawn comics doodled and made models from an early age and it only seems right that a lot more of that side of me comes through into the new site. 
Building this has been fun as I've had to teach myself a lot of code type things which are a little alien to me.  I think they all work but if anybody spots anything please feel free to contact me so I can improve the experience for everyone. 
So without further a do I now announce this site to be open!!!!!!
Clumsy Pickle

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Interesting to read, very well written on new Clumsy Pickle website which is offer design services. I am myself a business dissertation tutor- http://www.dissertationhelp.uk/business-dissertation/ at Dissertation Help UK, and I will be happy recommend this article and other stuffs to my team of writers in the UK. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different new aspects have made things valuable. Meanwhile when people are looking new changes, your new website will give a good and positive impact to people especially those who are associated with dissertation writing services.

    ReplyDelete