Thursday 14 August 2014

The latest cards

Hello Everybody. I thought I'd write a little post to show you some of the greetings cards I've been making over the past few months. I've been working on a range of graphic cards with this and the 'You're my Lobster' card being the first. There are a load more sat on the computer ready to go to print too so more updates soon. 

These cards are all hand made from vintage card games. The top ones are from a 1950s happy families game and the bottom ones are Lexicon which i used to love playing when I was younger.



These Burlesque cards are the first cards I ever made several years ago now. They are a little bit of fun and still a great seller.
I am always working on new cards and we will have all sorts of new ones available soon. You can buy all of these cards on our website here
Clumsy Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment