Tuesday 22 September 2015

Rise of the Zombot miniatures

I have some more progress on Project Cornelius for you today folks. 
As you may or may not know I have been busy sculpting Zombots and other bits as well as working through the rules lately. I have also been putting a lot of thought into the other models needed for the game. For example the police and general soldiers. To that end I have decided that it would be silly to try reinventing the wheel as there are so many totally awesome miniatures out there already. 
I had a good trawl through the internet and found a some models that fitted perfectly with what I had in mind. After speaking to various companies and getting a few on board I thought I'd share them with you all. Below are the companies that I have been dealing with and if you click on the links you'll see that the models are simply awesome!!
I'll put more details on the blog of exactly which ones are being used for what etc but for now take a look and enjoy.
Clumsy Pickle

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! 
    Instant Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete