Sunday 28 October 2018

Commissions for Christmas

Hi everyone

It's the build up to Christmas and I'm sure a lot of you are starting to think about pressies to get friends and loved ones. Well if you're looking for something different then you've come to the right place. Check out my Etsy page to see whats available or if you'd prefer something a little different then commissions are available. 
I can do my light up bunnies in pretty much any character as well as the normal ones from the Etsy store. I'm experimenting with some really cool ones at the moment too so watch this space.

There are single page LIA's (Literary Art Invasion) or hand drawn book page art from £10.

Then there are the bigger ones. LIA's in pretty much any size, made from multiple pages spliced together and either framed or on a canvas. Prices dependant on size and complexity.
If any of this looks like the right gift for you then drop me a message and we can make a truly unique Christmas present.

Clumsy Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment