Tuesday 7 January 2014

Who Am I

I have something a little different for you today folks. Every now and then I have these flashes of inspiration and decide to create something pretty random. This is just such an example. I think I'll leave you with the question first before I explain the poster. (spoiler underneath)
'Who Am I'

I got the idea for this after watching Les Miserable a while back and not being able to get the mental image of Jean Valjean charging at Javert with claws out from my mind. Anyway I'm sure those of you with some nerdy knowledge will have got this straight away. 
Jean Valjean's prison number is 24601 and Wolverines dog tag is 458-25-243 T78A. So the answer is Hugh Jackman. 
Have debated making some prints of these or doing another version so let me know what you think.

Clumsy Pickle

1 comment: