Tuesday 14 January 2014

Star Spangled Man

I have another poster idea I came up with a while ago for you today. As I'm sure I've mentioned before I'm a bit of a geek at heart (well a lot really) and I love Captain America. So I decided to come up with something a little different. If you've seen the film then you may recognise the song the Star Spangled Man which is just ace. If you don't know it then here's the video. Crank up the volume and enjoy.

Now there are hundreds of Captain America posters out there with various renditions of the Cap on there. I decided I wanted to do something a little more symbolic. With that in mind here is Caps shield with the lyrics for the above song written in the background. I'd love to get this printed up as posters but slightly scared of the hammer of Marvels (aka Disney) legal department. Until I can sell this idea to them for millions I'm afraid you'll just have to enjoy this for now.


Mike :-)
Clumsy Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment