Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Comic and Kickstarter

Hi Everyone

My comic project 'The Intrepid Endeavours of Cornelius Blow' is finally making good progress with 48 pages planned out ready for assembly. This project has been a big part of my creative life for several years now and it feels really good to actually have a plan and product starting to happen. 
The comic is a steampunk adventure with reluctant superpowers and mad science. What more could you want. Unlike many comics it will be presented in a very different way which is something I'm hoping will make it stand out from the crowd. 
I'm currently in the process of researching a kickstarter for it so that all these years of hard work can finally be brought to all you lovely people. So for now all I'm asking is for you to spread the word about the project and if possible fill in this simple survey question below.
Survey


Thank you and I shall keep you updated of progress.

Clumsy Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for sharing this very diverse opinion post where each expert has no doubt shared his best knowledge on the topic. Have more success in your journey. 
    custom assignment writing service

    ReplyDelete