Thursday 14 May 2015

Patreon

The time has come folks to launch my all new Patreon page!!!!!

If you've been watching me online over the last few weeks you may have seen that I've been organising and building up the bits needed to make a Patreon page. For those of you who don't know 
Patreon is a form of crowdfunding. 
I will be using Patreon as a platform to launch a project that means a lot to me, The Apple Tree Pirates.
The Apple Tree Pirates is an all ages comic based on the meanderings of my now 5yr old daughter Poppy. It follows the exploits of a collection of loveable rogues and is for children and grown ups alike. 

Click on the picture above to be taken through to the page or if you'd like to know more here is a little video from the guys over at Patreon explaining just how it works. 



If you want to know any more then please feel free to contact me on either of the links below or alternatively email on clumsypickle@hotmail.com


Clumsy Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment