Friday 15 August 2014

Nottingham Comic Con

Its all getting exciting over here at the pickle jar. On October the 4th I will be exhibiting at Nottingham Comic Con. This is the second year it's been running  now (it was called NerdFest last year). There are a load of very cool comic guests and exhibitors going, so if you get the chance pop on over and say hi. 
I will be taking all sorts of things with me this year including sketch cards, custom kicks, and LIA's. I will also be taking all the 'Project Cornelius' stuff with me and some very cool comics I've been working on with people. As if that wasn't enough I'm doing a special Landmark print for Nottingham which will not be available anywhere before then.

So all in all I can't wait. If you fancy coming along then check out the website for details.

www.nottinghamcomiccon.co.uk

See you all soon 

Mike :-)
Clumsy Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment